Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Technical Difficulties and the G-20

I haven't quit blogging here, my mind just hasn't been focused on politics and what's going on in the world lately. Also, my mouse on my laptop is dead and my other computer is incredibly slow, so that has made using a computer incredibly undesirable, as using my laptop consists of me hitting tab a million times trying to land on the item I want to click on.

But anyways... In politics and current events, I think the president is doing a decent job. It was refreshing to see him at the G-20 and know that the other leaders there were listening to us again and cared what we had to say. It was relieving to hear him say he was there to listen and not lecture, but also acknowledging that anti-Americanism in Europe had often gotten out of hand and that America has done a great deal of good in the world. I know we didn't get everything we wanted there, but hopefully restoring and building relationships will go a long way in getting things we want down the road.

2 comments:

Heath Countryman said...

Oh Chris...

I just don't know what to say.

I am officially speechless.

:)

chris o said...

finally!